License Plates

Dom.

Short description:  A mod that adds a ton of new (albeit lore friendly) license plates to the server.

Detailed description: This is a mod that adds 50 new lore-friendly license plates for vehicles that are based on many of America's real life plates.

Commands to add: None, just an addition to the plates available at mod shops

Items to add: https://www.gta5-mods.com/paintjobs/new-license-plates-add-on

How would your suggestion improve the server? Adds more variety in vehicle roleplay and can help players roleplay the elusive non-San Andreas native character. Some people like to roleplay moving to the city from somewhere else with an already-owned vehicle and a license plate from the right state might help them roleplay that a little more in depth. 

Additional information:  Some of the non roleplay ones might have to be removed, but some of them can be faction specific (if possible). For instance, there's a San Andreas Firefighter one for FD members and then some brand ones that'd have to be removed.

• Upvote 1

I would love to see this added to replace 50+ plates that are the same as first 5 

If I would make a character from Liberty City I could have Liberty Plates on my car. Tho I think that Insurance should be universal so no one has idea of making his car use Liberty Plates and drive without insurance.

This is a cool mod that I use personally in SP, and the file size is decent for the amout of plates. It would give some variation to cars. I think maybe we should just stick to all of the San Andreas marked plates, or plates that aren't even marked with a state due to how they use made up state names like Coloverdo, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Y'all realize we're on an island, right? That's what we're supposed to be RP-ing, at least. How are you gonna have Vice City or Alderney plates if the vehicle was purchased in San Andreas? You can't exactly go "Oh, I live in San Andreas but I want to register my car under Vice City plates." Doesn't work that way.

• mj2002 locked this topic