Phone ringing/buzzing

Morgan

Short description: Ability for people around you to hear your phone ringing/buzzing through an automatic /ame

Detailed description:  Simple quality of life suggestion to be able to see when someone's phone is ringing (calls) and buzzing/vibrating (texts) through an automated /ame. However, with it should also be implemented the ability to change your phone's volume between ON and OFF. It's a simple suggestion but comes in handy in many situations. I also believe that the automatic /ame when you send a message should be removed, as you wouldn't really be able to see that ICly most of the time, that's just PG.

Commands to add:  You should be able to control these settings from the phone itself, but you could also come up with some commands to add.

How would your suggestion improve the server? Quality of life, immersion and convenience in many RP situations

Additional information:

• Upvote 2

Yes for this generally, although after second thought I think it won't happen too often and in very populated places like disco, it might be even undesired to hear a person from other side of room where disco music plays loudly, so if it is worth of it

Edited by marko
  • 4 weeks later...

I agree to this suggestion, however don’t remove the /ame of sending a text. We can’t trust the general population that they won’t try to sneak a text message to someone during an instance when they realistically won’t be able to. It’s happened many times before, and if your character’s looking at someone, they can see fingers tapping the keyboard.

• mj2002 locked this topic