Brooke Interiors " Designing Your Future "

Bez.

Brooke.jpg.2fb79bba3e3377c9789c6b9b7d035656.jpg

" Designing Your Future..."

BROOKE INTERIORS

Brooke Interiors is a business solely owned by a woman with true potential.

CEO Claire Brooke has always been known as a creative woman. Interior designing has always

been her passion.

Though the Business only contains one member, I believe that it shows splendid value.

Brooke Interiors is a Los Santos solely owned interior design business that specializes in tenant improvements and packaged office/home furniture solutions. I intend to prove my ability to create spaces that combine the ergonomic, functional, and aesthetic components that contribute to a productive environment.

I am willing to work with you to accomplish your needs, design to your style, and create an efficient home that can fit right into your plans.

Whether your space is administrative, executive or open plan, I can help you meet your requirements.

Spoiler

OnzxGOf.png

MQm7eii.png

ycq9Z83.png

ezcWQjd.png

Tb4c9zH.png

mvwrLzm.png

EhHwFji.png

gmQEWCq.png

gqBacDB.png

hvQhL2z.png

Gkd0KtK.png

TKP3uuS.png

anKFRvC.png

lCl3Qgj.png

XCesw2t.png

CALL OR SMS 4383

Brooke Interiors, designing your future!

Edited by Aesphorus
Portfolio, New name.
  • Applaud 1

Username: Grg_97
Comment: I contacted Ms. Wilson for a design project. We talked all about floorplans, estimates and the ideas we wanted to include. It was a project that was mostly finished already and just needed a few final touches. Repeatedly we contacted Ms. Wilson after and got nothing but "Sure I can do it today, later, etc...". That time never came however. We wasted several days on this designer. We wrote afterwards a few times and got no replies whatsoever. Since then we've gone with a different designer. I highly recommend people use caution when using this person for design if you value your time and want your project finished in a timely manner. The only solace I've gotten from this situation is that now I know better. Clearly the better choice is those that are more serious about their craft. Ms. Wilson is not. 

• Upvote 1

Username: Avioli
Comment: Absolutely incredible work for an affordable price. Super glad I found about you guys. I didn't have any issues with time or quality, in fact, I was surprised by the speedy process of it all. I definitely recommend them.