Remove "One script per business rule"

Busch

Business Rules  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Chuck Lee said:

By going inactive and losing it all if you’re not incentivized enough. Or having a poor business plan.

There's no detail here. If you go inactive it doesn't matter how many scripts you have and they aren't in comparison to one another. The business plan doesn't change, another script is just another business- it's so difficult for a business to actually FAIL in GTAW because you just pass costs on. Either Gov bonuses or new players get used to make money.

Just now, Tree said:

There's no detail here. If you go inactive it doesn't matter how many scripts you have and they aren't in comparison to one another. The business plan doesn't change, another script is just another business- it's so difficult for a business to actually FAIL in GTAW because you just pass costs on. Either Gov bonuses or new players get used to make money.

Then is there a problem if a business chooses to expand, because I see none.

Edit: After a while of course, and proving consistency and dedication throughout the years in this community.

Edited by Chuck Lee
Just now, Tree said:

What do you intend to expand, IMEX? I can give a better answer knowing which script you want two of.

Any script, can be trucking, bar, electronics shop, pawn shop, 2 car dealerships. Any type of business even a single no profit corporation blank script.

Like having subsidiaries or franchises around the city.

Edited by Chuck Lee
1 minute ago, Chuck Lee said:

Any script, can be trucking, bar, electronics shop, pawn shop, 2 car dealerships. Any type of business even a single no profit corporation blank script.

Like having subsidiaries or franchises around the city.

OK but which do you personally plan on doubling up on?

I can give a widespread answer but I feel it would be better as a direct answer.

Edited by Tree
1 hour ago, Tree said:

What positives would come from this that wouldn't be better to just begin operating another company? 

A big trucking company would benefit from having it's own mechanics and garage to maintain it's fleet, that's one way of expanding without having to make it two companies, this is an expansion that makes a whole lot of sense, also they'd be limited to work on their own fleet and can not really be exploited to gain additional wealth.
Another could be expanding to do your own freight forwarding making you able to put manufactures in contact with customers making the unique item script an addition that also makes very much sense.
I got IRL experience with both so please don't say that wouldn't be realistic or necessarily separate companies.

Seeing how most companies on GTAW just switches hands multiple times a year I think this is a great incentive to encourage serious business owners to stick by their company.

• Applaud 1
Just now, Chuck Lee said:

I'd go for a second trucking script. That one for example.

Branding under two names just gives the ability to bring in more profit. Whilst I'm sure that two companies still wouldn't be able to compete, it does give a visual greater market share. Even with the size of Kazanov Trucking or Apex Logistics, both of which I believe are bigger than IMEX currently is, I don't see a need to expand either. 

I don't feel any business actually needs a second script. If you wish for a business to expand then opening another business/branch and running it past PM should be the way to go, however, I feel they'd deny whatever you're trying to do.

• mj2002 locked this topic