Remove "One script per business rule"

Busch

Business Rules  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That's what we're doing. It's a matter of running a business efficiently. There is an RP aspect and a financial aspect. We are running businesses here with a natural goal of growing as a business. I don't understand why you would'nt be in favor of an implentation that would bring more people to RP in trucking businesses, while at the same time giving the possiblity to fairly reward them. Your argument is about my character making money, instead of actually taking a look at how this script could be used to bring more people over to the trucking industry, with the ability to give them proper reward for the RP. I believe you're being biased in a way. We can see other people agreeing that with a proper criteria this could actually help not only the businesses but people interested in RP jobs within them. 

Not only trucking, other business industries that could make use of this business script limitation. 

Edited by AIR
  • Upvote 1
Just now, AIR said:

That's what we're doing. It's a matter of running a business efficiently. There is an RP aspect, and a financial aspect. We are running businesses here with a natural goal of growing as a business. I don't understand why you would'nt be in favor of an implentation that would bring more people to RP in trucking businesses, while at the same time giving the possiblity to fairly reward them. Your argument is about my character making money, instead of actually taking a look at how this script could be used to bring more people over to the trucking industry, with the ability to give them proper reward for the RP. I believe you're being biased in a way. We can see other people agreeing that with a proper criteria this could actually help not only the businesses but people interested in RP jobs within them. 

Not only trucking, other business industries that could make use of this business script limitation. 

How does this bring more people over to trucking? Mechanics already exist in the system.

• Applaud 1
8 minutes ago, Tree said:

Just pay them anyway. Proves this isn't about RP at all, it's about money.

Okay cool story bro, you keep telling yourself that while we try to portray actual corporate companies.

But how does one keep providing to provide RP without the money to motivate people? Please do tell me because I'd very much like to know as that's my current situation. There is no money to give to employees so why would they sign up? We got a unique opportunity for people but guess what, when they are told there is no money to be had they funny enough walk away? Would you work for free? I wouldn't either, but yet I do because it IS about the RP no matter what you think, I sunk another 350 grand further into the company to have it moved, get new facilities that provide a place to do some great RP when I have no way of making money back or profits off it.

Edited by StoneFire
  • Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, StoneFire said:

Okay cool story bro, you keep telling yourself that while we try to portray actual corporate companies.

But how does one keep providing to provide RP without the money to motivate people? Please do tell me because I'd very much like to know as that's my current situation. There is no money to give to employees so why would they sign up? We got a unique opportunity for people but guess what, when they are told there is no money to be had they funny enough walk away? Would you work for free? I wouldn't either, but yet I do because it IS about the RP no matter what you think, I sunk another 350 grand further into the company to have it moved, get new facilities that provide a place to do some great RP when I have no way of making money back or profits off it.

I don't know which business you're on about but I can say that trucking companies make enough money to pay people for RP jobs. More than enough. 

Edit: be respectful, thanks ?

Edited by Tree
7 minutes ago, Tree said:

I don't know which business you're on about but I can say that trucking companies make enough money to pay people for RP jobs. More than enough. 

Try one that operates outside the trucking script only, because our trucks are not currently part of the trucking script.

Edited by StoneFire
Just now, StoneFire said:

Try one that operates outside the trucking script only, because our trucks are not currently part of the trucking script.

You’re not the only one who does this though.

I agree there should be a way of getting money for RP scenarios that we provide, outside of trucking and taking a percentage that’s all we get to pay wages as well as insurance and maintenance. I know some companies use a holding company in order to have 2 scripts in total just so they can use start shift for roles that don't drive trucks and then say that’s their pay with bonuses, their way around it is having a “different” business.

• Upvote 2
51 minutes ago, StoneFire said:

If you made the decision to leave the script then surely you thought about this before?

That 350k you paid extra, surely you got reimbursed by giving the other property back to PM?

I can only assume you're talking about BW and I love what you're doing, but if you can't sustain it then having a script to allow you to create items and then another script to allow people to use it just isn't the way. I don't know if PM or whoever could assist you in setting up some other shipments such as hauls of logs or RP deliveries or whatever.

Just now, Tree said:

If you made the decision to leave the script then surely you thought about this before?

That 350k you paid extra, surely you got reimbursed by giving the other property back to PM?

I can only assume you're talking about BW and I love what you're doing, but if you can't sustain it then having a script to allow you to create items and then another script to allow people to use it just isn't the way. I don't know if PM or whoever could assist you in setting up some other shipments such as hauls of logs or RP deliveries or whatever.

I did think long and hard before it, having had multiple managers for the business but eventually jumped back at the helm to guide it back on our original vision of being mainly big rigs doing long hauls.

I didn't give anything back to PM, it was a move so I paid the difference of the new location and the old one, then I did all the mapping to get the wanted feel of the place and think I managed to hit just that.

You're correct this is BlueWater I'm talking of, it's an really unfortunately situation we're in, I contacted three instances, PM, LFM and Government in hope of finding any kind solution, but time keeps ticking and I have been stuck in this limbo like state where I have no answers from either of them. So in the meantime I just got a glorified NPC company that looks good. ?

• Applaud 1
  • mj2002 locked this topic