Remove "One script per business rule"

Busch

Business Rules  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 7/5/2020 at 8:31 PM, Chuck Lee said:

I would like to see more people giving their thoughts if possible. I really think this is needed in this city which is growing day by day.

What do you personally believe the risks of this change could be, and how would you mitigate them?

The easy answer is always 'let staff evaluate it', but that can't be the solution to everything unless we multiply Bombie and the PM team a few more times.

Edited by mj2002
1 hour ago, mj2002 said:

What do you personally believe the risks of this change could be, and how would you mitigate them?

The easy answer is always 'let staff evaluate it', but that can't be the solution to everything unless we multiply Bombie and the PM team a few more times.

At the moment I can’t think of any, in fact I can think of more positive than negative outcomes. 

If you could think of some that would help a lot in this thread.

Edited by Chuck Lee
7 minutes ago, Tree said:

What positives would come from this that wouldn't be better to just begin operating another company? 

They’re mentioned at the beginning, however it would allow companies to expand if they’ve proven themselves to be dedicated throughout the years in this community. Also growth, I know that owning a company for far too long and doing the same and the same stuff for a year can get really boring and if there’s no growth than that company will most likely die. In the RP way of things, longevity and persistency can be demonstrated since that company has not stopped operating since such date until this date, and also throughout time it has proven to be a successful business. Just like IRL. Also more RP positions to regulate the overall performance of such business.

bring also like some sort of history to the server.

Edited by Chuck Lee
45 minutes ago, Chuck Lee said:

They’re mentioned at the beginning, however it would allow companies to expand if they’ve proven themselves to be dedicated throughout the years in this community. Also growth, I know that owning a company for far too long and doing the same and the same stuff for a year can get really boring and if there’s no growth than that company will most likely die. In the RP way of things, longevity and persistency can be demonstrated since that company has not stopped operating since such date until this date, and also throughout time it has proven to be a successful business. Just like IRL. Also more RP positions to regulate the overall performance of such business.

bring also like some sort of history to the server.

The only thing I can see is your wish to 'incentivize' owners which is another way of saying making you more money. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

3 minutes ago, Tree said:

The only thing I can see is your wish to 'incentivize' owners which is another way of saying making you more money. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

How would I make more money with more scripts? It would just be an expansion of the business, to show that its succesful and it grows. Some companies may go under while having two businesses while other might succeed if operated correctly. It's not guaranteed success.

Edited by Chuck Lee
Just now, Chuck Lee said:

How would I make more money with more scripts? It would just be an expansion of the business, to show that its succesful and it grows. Some companies may go under while having two businesses while other might succeed if operated correctly. It's not guaranteed success.

How do you go under on GTAW?

• mj2002 locked this topic