/outfit next to a BMX

People should not be able to do /outfit next to a certain type of bikes like the BMX, most of them carry no RP behind it, like, putting the clothes on their lap while riding the bike or anything like that so it's deemed unrealistic, therefore, I think that feature should be removed.

Yeah but sometimes you only want to make a very small change, like taking off a hoodie, or a jacket, or they have a backpack on, something like this, and being unable to do that at a BMX just because it's sometimes improperly used it shouldn't be disabled.

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, Lucky said:

Why not let /outfit be able to be used everywhere though? Whoever abuses it can catch a punishment really quick. 

This ^ sure it adds the possibility of abuse, but people are already trusted with a lot of commands that could be abused way more.

I disagree I think it's fine as it is. I can see this happening if there was a different clothes system where you're able to adjust your clothing items IE: Taking off your hoodie/gloves/jackets/vests... The way it is now allows you to do this if you see any abuse you can easily make a forum report on the person.

7 hours ago, Sammux said:

Yeah but sometimes you only want to make a very small change, like taking off a hoodie, or a jacket, or they have a backpack on, something like this, and being unable to do that at a BMX just because it's sometimes improperly used it shouldn't be disabled.

THIS

I literally have tons of outfits that look the same, just 1 slot is with jacket 2nd is without jacket etc etc, so you can rp taking off your jacket in a club or anywhere, where you can use /outfit. And people use bikes to get to the beach for example. 

• mj2002 locked this topic