Bellicose MMA

Baker.

1 hour ago, SuperPia said:

Ralp.thumb.png.1615a29f97a27a7887c444790bb9af40.png

lady.thumb.png.911dc50639b427687be27813171532ad.png

Fight.thumb.png.0b3e15d640ae3d3d707592d4cd896d3d.png

Winner.thumb.png.75f5d9c8ff5e08d96769dfea068cfafc.png

On an OOC note, I'll thank everybody who came out to be a part of the first event. We've been through a few technical hoops to make it work, be it putting the interior together, the crashes, people falling through the floor & so on, but it's been a great learning experience for all of us on what's working and what we'll have to tackle.

At the very least, the feedback from the people who did manage to pull through everything and enjoy the show has been terrific, so I guess we could say we had some success in building an upscale fighting organization. We're exploring several options and are in touch with the LFM in regards to what can be done to improve things, so you can expect great things to come.

Finally, with the hectic number of people around, the experience was too much to cope and keep up with, and almost overwhelming for most of the staff, so props for everyone out there staying sane throughout the course. From @Sciandraoverseeing everything, @SuperPia, the Gruppe 6 guards, FD personnel @KoishiKomeiji , the VIP staff, and anyone I missed out.

Watch this space, more things to come with time.

On a foot-note, if anyone is interested to broadcast their voice real-time and commentate the fights via XMR, feel free to send me a private message. 

Edited by Flow
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 2
  • 2 months later...
  • Phased locked this topic
  • Kyra unlocked this topic