Chopped Car Spawns [G]

7 hours ago, Oscar Martinez said:

I would maybe even suggest not to show the blip when spawning it the 1st or 2 firsts times after the car has been chopped. This way you could enhance roleplay to search the car, and have to worry even more instead of "meh it's here, insurance repaired it, it's like nothing happened". It would enhance the /reportstolen script even more imo.

This. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/23/2020 at 5:52 AM, mj2002 said:

Maybe it would require repairs until it can run again?

Until sync is properly done with RageMP releasing serious updates we can't actually see damages on cars, like it's enough to enter an int and go out and poof car is fixed. Until Sync is resolved fully I don't see it happening. I am all for visible damages that require repair work, would make it that people actually maybe roleplay the wear and tear on a car!

Just now, Vash Baldeus said:

Until sync is properly done with RageMP releasing serious updates we can't actually see damages on cars, like it's enough to enter an int and go out and poof car is fixed. Until Sync is resolved fully I don't see it happening. I am all for visible damages that require repair work, would make it that people actually maybe roleplay the wear and tear on a car!

I wasn't specifically referring to visible damage, but more a checkbox for a car that verifies it being 'chopped'. When this is the case, its engine could be disabled. Repairs at the garage could then clear this checkbox and allow the car to run normally again. This way, when  a car is chopped up, it spawns at a random junkyard. When found by its owner, it could be towed for repairs.

• MomoIsHere changed the title to Chopped Car Spawns [G]
  • mj2002 locked this topic