/createscene usage

I've not seen any abuse since it was first added; the communities been good with the feature. I like the unique use cases such as posters, crime scene tape and people tagging walls and cop cars; it's cool. 

On 5/22/2020 at 11:40 AM, Nervous said:

/createscene is here to give information that should be visible but aren't, and are really important for everyone's roleplay. Advertising isn't a part of it, it is indeed script abuse. I'll update the command to add a warning about it.

So a sign that says something in the lines of:

/createscene 30 SIGN: PLEASE DO NOT DRIVE YOUR CARS PAST THIS POINT, PARK PROPERLY ON THE SIDE!

Is also advertisement? Because we do not have other means of putting up a sign.

Just now, Vash Baldeus said:

So a sign that says something in the lines of:

/createscene 30 SIGN: PLEASE DO NOT DRIVE YOUR CARS PAST THIS POINT, PARK PROPERLY ON THE SIDE!

Is also advertisement? Because we do not have other means of putting up a sign.

That seems fine by me

So far, people have been using /createscene properly and no one is even abusing it. Whether it be an entrance fee for a club or a car that's for sale, it is the best option to inform others rather than spamming /do all the time.

I think of /createscene as just a longer /do. It's a great command that helps out newcomers to a scene and cuts down on chat spam.

Personally I use it quite a lot for putting a blanket/sheet over a body or describing a crime scene/incident (such as a vehicle would be on fire)

• 7 months later...