Remove the 200k n00b paycheck

shabo

This should be kept, if you do not want the money remove it from your character.

My reason why I feel this should be kept is because not all players want to spend time grinding on the server, the 200k helps prevent this but doesn't make them rich.

Most new players appreciate the 200k as it means they are able to focus on RP sooner rather than later.

For example lets say your creating a new character to join a specific faction or a specific style of RP. Imagine having to spend your first 40 hours or so grinding so you have some IC funds? Or you could just get straight into RPING with that faction etc and just wait on paychecks.

Edited by Hawken/Moscropp

Many people have talked about this before, yes it does ruin immersion as most people want their immersion to be... not just from pretending to roleplay in a way they decide but to come from the server / script as well. Lots of people were pro for removing the 200k bonus but some were against it too, I am somewhere in between. Give people a bonus to settle on the server for sure, but not this quick over the span of only 40 hours because what is 40 hours of playtime after all for a dedicated player? Maximum a week of playtime which isn't that much.

7 hours ago, Hawken/Moscropp said:

This should be kept, if you do not want the money remove it from your character.

My reason why I feel this should be kept is because not all players want to spend time grinding on the server, the 200k helps prevent this but doesn't make them rich.

Most new players appreciate the 200k as it means they are able to focus on RP sooner rather than later.

For example lets say your creating a new character to join a specific faction or a specific style of RP. Imagine having to spend your first 40 hours or so grinding so you have some IC funds? Or you could just get straight into RPING with that faction etc and just wait on paychecks.

Yeah, this is a good point bro 

u other guys also have koo points like homeless rp dood. am on phone so i cant cba to quote every 1

Edited by shabo

I don't want to be farming 24/7 for a month to buy a car and a house, I came here to RP, If I wanted to play Eurotruck Simulator I would buy ETS.

I'm playing GTA RP since 2011, If I had to start from 0 again I won't be here.

Edited by Jennie

First, can you please write properly before you're banned from this forum. It seems that you're using all your energy to write like a 5 years old kid. It's painful for our eyes.

Second, this is not a "noob" paycheck. A "noob" actually grinds when joining the server and does that for days until he can buy a car. To prevent that here, we implemented this paycheck so no one has to grind. Join any other server as a new player and see how your adventure goes compared to here with this system.

It'll remain, it doesn't inflate economy since it's paid by the city and thus your taxes.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 3