Project Ascension [WoW Private Server]

Jauss

I am curious to see how many players here are playing or have been playing Project Ascension - Classless WoW. 

Project Ascension

Project Ascension offers a classless wow, where you can pick between all skills and talents from the game up until level 60 (currently). A TBC realm hitting at anytime. Currently roaming the Classic version of wow, with WotLK talent trees, this is super Pvp minded. All raids are 10-25 man. There are Random Enchants to all your gear to buff all your talents etc. - But the coolest of this is the world pvp system.

- In the High Risk version, If you kill a player, you can grab 1-3 pieces of his gear, depending on how well geared he is compared to yourself. 

- The better gear you got equipped, the better gear you can find in the open world from killing mobs. The highest being Naxxramas gear.

- 2 types of gear. Normal (PvE power) and Bloody (PvP power). All gear you get from players will be turned bloody. You can also turn PvE gear into PvP gear, however not the other way around.

- Draft seasonal realm: A realm where you get to pick between 3 completely random skills every 2nd level, until you hit 60. This is a seasonal realm, which means it will start over every couple of months. But its a super fun and interesting to make different builds and see how they turn out. 

Raiding is a thing on this server, however for me, PvP is the way. 1v1, 2v2 and 3v3 Arena. High Risk arena, where if you win, you get a piece of your opponents equipped gear. 

You can make the most fun combinations of skills if you get a great build. + You can draft your spells when you hit level 60, with cards that gives you chances of changing out certain spells with other spells. Super fun system. 

I figured I'd put a small introduction here, in case people find this interesting. I'd love to know if we got more Ascension players scattered around GTA:W!  

Edited by Jauss
  • Upvote 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Wuhtah locked this topic

Hi! I am going to lock and archive this thread for inactivity. Please go ahead and send a forum PM my way if you want it unlocked and back into the section! You can also report your thread and as for it to be unlocked that way as well!