Hotkey to stop using an animation.

Lewis.

Short description: Hotkey to stop using an animation. 

Detailed description: Simply put, the animation system is vast and effective when wishing to give an immersive feeling during roleplay. However, experiencing it from a cops point of view when I'm holding my belt in the middle of Chamberlain Hills for immersion, not standing there like a boring lamp-post and then shots are fired towards me, under immense pressure you would be surprised on the inability for some people to type the following: /sa or /as. 

If it could be possible, having a simple press of your SPACEBAR to end an animation would be much more effective in these situations, having to always type /as or /sa in certain situations no doubt causes a delay in ones roleplay when it can be most effective in your characters need to flee or move when being stuck and frozen in an animation. 

Commands to add: A hotkey that replaces the /as or /sa task.

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? It's more a suggestion to aid the peoples needs during roleplay and stops the restriction on them not using an animation from the glorious list in fear it will hinder their roleplay if caught stuck in an animation.

Additional information:

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1
12 minutes ago, medo978 said:

/sa or /as shouldn't be replaced but another button could still be used as a hotkey. +1 From me.

Yup! That’s the idea for it. Won’t be replacing any of the previous given methods, just adding an additional option which so happens to be a quicker and more effective option for people. No doubt it will most likely be the superior and more commonly used method of getting out of an animation but I can still see some choosing to opt for the command based option. 

• mj2002 locked this topic