Changing the price of clothes.

There has been a lot of suggestions recently about realism, changing prices and so on. In one particular discussion, the price of entrance fees were brought up and how $300 or even $150 was an unrealistic price to enter a bar or club or anything. Those numbers don't even come close to the price of clothes right now. Sure, there are clothes that go way beyond $500, such as a nice suit or a famous name brand jacket, but for how most people dress their character, they don't spend anywhere close to five hundred. 

I suggest dropping the price to $150, or making each article of clothing cost a different price, so when you do buy an expensive suit, you pay the accurate amount, and when you just want a white shirt and jeans, you don't pay nearly as much.

Edited by Michael

I support this, sure it's not /that/ expensive when you're getting those 5k newbie paychecks, but once those are up, you get 250$ every hour, so it takes you 2 hours to be able to buy an outfit, and you got to be definately sure you want it then, cause if you forgot something, it charged 500$ and you got to wait another 2 hours to be able to afford it. The price of clothing changes should be less than the 250$ you get every hour, so 150$ would be great indeed.

27 minutes ago, Davis said:

Clothes should cost 100 and no more per outfit. It just makes sense and removes the need for the developers wasting time scripting specific clothing prices. 

I agree. I think the best way to do it IMO is to just charge $100 per section except the torso one. If you change a detail in a section it adds $100 to the checkout. It sucks paying $500 because of a torso issue and you can't 100% fix those at the store because for some you need to do animations to see if it'll mess up.