-

• 2 weeks later...

REORGANIZATION AND DEVELOPMENTS

Anthony Valencia the new Chairmen and CEO of Valencia Capital is back from Liberty City after establishing the eastern division of the company there, left under leadership of Pablo Valencia. 

In a recent meeting before returning to LS, Anthony stated the following to the company board,

I am pleased with our new expenditure into Liberty City and know that the new branch will be in good hands under the leadership of Pablo. Be as that may be, you all are aware that I must return to Los Santos to bring back operations to our home market. The recent delegation of George to be a representative in the government is a proud moment not only for me, but of my community and I know that with his leadership the future of the Eastern District is bright, as is ours. So therefore I must return home and pickup where my brother left off and continue our great work and strong tradition. Thank you.

Currently the new Chair and CEO is conducting a reorganization of business operations of the western branch, Corp HQ Los Santos, of Valencia Capital, Inc. He is expected to report soon to the board of the new arrangements.

• Upvote 2