Cyberpunk 2077

16 hours ago, Bader. said:

Not a fan, but I'm not too sure. The game's a bit weird, and I also don't like how every time you go into a area, someone calls you and says "ey u dunno me but we're gna work together" 

The game throws way too much at you all at once. 

The cars too. Be nicer if you could choose to call or meet them before doing missions not the other way around.

18 hours ago, Bader. said:

Not a fan, but I'm not too sure. The game's a bit weird, and I also don't like how every time you go into a area, someone calls you and says "ey u dunno me but we're gna work together" 

The game throws way too much at you all at once. 

You could just ignore the side quests and just stay focused on the main story!

You would just miss out on SO much awesome stuff 😄

3 hours ago, Pepper said:

You could just ignore the side quests and just stay focused on the main story!

You would just miss out on SO much awesome stuff 😄

I'm gonna give it a go after I finish AC, I'll make sure to give it a go.

5 hours ago, Wisci said:

The cars too. Be nicer if you could choose to call or meet them before doing missions not the other way around.

yeah for real but it's too late now. 

The only reason I'm so critical of the game is because of how good the witcher 3 is

I bought the game originally for the PS4, I was really looking forward to a game that I could just play on my couch and relax, rather than behind a desk. I was really disappointed by the game on PS4, it looked and played horrible and after I played the tutorial, I decided that I was going to refund it. The game was not worth my money.

I instead bought it on my PC since I knew it was going to run better and it does. I'm enjoying the game but not as much as I'd like. I'm still disappointed by how the product came out. NPC's behaving like turds, enemies that, once spotted, know exactly where you are, the police system, driving, etc, etc. 

I barely play it 1/2 hours a day now and often just do it to chill when I'm bored but it didn't get me as hooked as other games have. 

1 hour ago, Bader. said:

I'm gonna give it a go after I finish AC, I'll make sure to give it a go.

yeah for real but it's too late now. 

The only reason I'm so critical of the game is because of how good the witcher 3 is

We did it swapped around then!

I finished AC right before I started Cyber, kind of did try to time it with the release 😄

2 hours ago, Tseard said:

I bought the game originally for the PS4, I was really looking forward to a game that I could just play on my couch and relax, rather than behind a desk. I was really disappointed by the game on PS4, it looked and played horrible and after I played the tutorial, I decided that I was going to refund it. The game was not worth my money.

I instead bought it on my PC since I knew it was going to run better and it does. I'm enjoying the game but not as much as I'd like. I'm still disappointed by how the product came out. NPC's behaving like turds, enemies that, once spotted, know exactly where you are, the police system, driving, etc, etc. 

I barely play it 1/2 hours a day now and often just do it to chill when I'm bored but it didn't get me as hooked as other games have. 

Same, except I kept it on the PlayStation. Don’t understand why they’d release something that clearly isn’t meant to work on a PlayStation, despite saying they’re building the game for consoles in 2018. Ever since Fallout 76 I’ve been hesitant to trust anything a developer studio spews out. I even gone as far as to remove myself as far away from the hype as I can. Even though the story is actually really good, the game is a piece of shit. Absolutely disappointing. I don’t think I’ll ever be excited for a game again.

6 hours ago, Pepper said:

We did it swapped around then!

I finished AC right before I started Cyber, kind of did try to time it with the release 😄

I'm taking my time on AC, and actually enjoying it. great game 

but im gna give cyberpunk another go and ill avoid the side quests just finish it for the sake of saying i finished it 😄

On 6/26/2020 at 1:07 PM, $tunner. said:

This game gone be DOPE CD project reds shit always on point 

On 6/28/2020 at 7:08 PM, Peak. said:

This is looking dope, can't wait for it. Hope it comes out on time ?

On 6/26/2020 at 8:01 AM, Nastasen said:

I can't fucking wait for this game 

This aged like milk/

On 12/19/2020 at 5:47 AM, Bader. said:

I'm going to have to disagree on that one.

The game underneath the hood is on par or exceptional compared to titles like the Witcher 3 and Red Dead 2, there's just a lot of... mechanical issues especially with the console release. A lot of the things people bandwagon about such as lack of narrative choice and too much dialog are things that are prevalent in Witcher 3, it's just a different environment.

(Also for PC players, Witcher 3 was about just as buggy too.)

Edited by Wisci