Cyberpunk 2077

14 minutes ago, Frezemis said:

After watching so many gameplays. I'm convinced this is a Saints Row on steroids and it seems it was overhyped. I'm gonna pass on this one >.>

When you reach critical levels of hype, you fucked up. The game struggled in many areas and is buggy as shit

played the cracked version for some hours now, can say i've encountered only couple of bugs and they were animation bugs, so nothing major. the game runs fine with medium and some high settings on my rx 580, more than decent fps. i've read on cyberpunk reddit that some people have great struggles with the game, bug and performance wise, glad i'm not one of them. all in all, not disappointed 1 bit

On 12/10/2020 at 4:19 PM, Raven said:

played the cracked version for some hours now, can say i've encountered only couple of bugs and they were animation bugs, so nothing major. the game runs fine with medium and some high settings on my rx 580, more than decent fps. i've read on cyberpunk reddit that some people have great struggles with the game, bug and performance wise, glad i'm not one of them. all in all, not disappointed 1 bit

Might as well share that cracked version.

• Applaud 1
On 12/10/2020 at 3:54 AM, Frezemis said:

After watching so many gameplays. I'm convinced this is a Saints Row on steroids and it seems it was overhyped. I'm gonna pass on this one >.>

I can tell you expected what you typed. Sadly for most in this category, you need to be into the sci-fi genre a lot and the RPG genre a lot. A lot of you do in the game reflects on how npcs treat it. Id say it’s just aside from bugs, but it’s all individual based.