Cyberpunk 2077

On 12/1/2020 at 4:13 PM, Eine said:

I remember gifting this to someone over half a year ago. I also remember a friend of mine being gifted this around two and a half years ago. 

Let me know if it ever releases

I never know how to respond to this kind of messaging. Are you implying it's not coming out on the tenth? Or didn't you know?

On 12/1/2020 at 4:42 AM, RSZach said:

I don't expect much combat-wise, but all I want is an engaging story. Combat from what they've shown looks clunky, though.

I agree with this point. I don't care much for combat as long as I have an engaging story and some decent gameplay. I am really looking forward to see how their hacking system ended up working and how much NPC's respond to your actions, as well as how all the missions play out. Some of the developers has hinted to some of them being something truly special, so I am looking forward to that at least.

2 hours ago, stijn said:

lol you're really negative

nah I just value morals which cdpr forgot when they pushed their developers through months of crunch despite promising not to, even worse they did it in the middle of a global pandemic, everyone is thinking this is the second coming of Christ himself, if the game is good congrats, if not oh well

Edited by Mitch
4 hours ago, Mitch said:

nah I just value morals which cdpr forgot when they pushed their developers through months of crunch despite promising not to, even worse they did it in the middle of a global pandemic, everyone is thinking this is the second coming of Christ himself, if the game is good congrats, if not oh well

i'm not validating how they treat their workers but I appreciate their effort, pain & sweat and hope that the game will be good especially considering they've put so much work into it.

5 hours ago, tomatoz said:

ah yes, the game that keeps on getting delayed

it's getting out on the tenth and there's no denying it. console players already got their copy and CDs have been distributed to game stroes throughout the world, so no more delays. tenth it is

1 hour ago, Medak said:

it's getting out on the tenth and there's no denying it. console players already got their copy and CDs have been distributed to game stroes throughout the world, so no more delays. tenth it is

a crackhead somewhere in the US stole a copy (most likely from a warehouse), streamed it live while tripping off acid or something like it, and then sold the game for 80$

and there's word other people have received copies prematurely, cdpr are just fucking amazing at catching any leaks before they get out

so you're right yeah is definitely comin

Edited by cracked