[SUNE] Is El Burro Heights a prostitution haven?

3 hours ago, nateX said:

Username: notElBurroresident
Comment: Damn, all these people claim this to be fake but then threaten the author for posting it. Looks like someone hit a nerve. Yikes!

Username: DE^vilXVIII
Comment: HKow you like it when some bKitch ass nigga claimin false shi about yo street, nigga? We already got it tough in these streets!

3 minutes ago, HappyToker said:

Username: DE^vilXVIII
Comment: HKow you like it when some bKitch ass nigga claimin false shi about yo street, nigga? We already got it tough in these streets!

Username: notElBurroresident
Comment: shit alright aint trynna hop on your business or anything

Username: RichWhiteBoy.

Comment: Honestly I find this very amusing myself, you took a picture of my car and post somthing ignorant like it has somthing to do with prostitution, you should do some research because a simple search would come up with the definition for SLATT 

"SLATT stands for Slime Love All the Time.

The term “Slatt” has been used by Young Thug, Lil Uzi Vert, Roddy Ricch, Playboi Carti, YoungBoy Never Broke Again, Gunna, Lil Keed, YNW Melly, xxxtentacion, Trippie Redd, and more." I find this very rude as a matter of a fact my friend owns a property in the area which I rent and I was stopping to hang out, My lawyers will be contacting you soon I plan to take you to court over this, you are harassing a full time mechanic who works hard to make his living and I find this outrageous that they allow a newscaster who is so ignorant that they can't comprehend rappers sing this in there song it's a popular word and I thought it looked nice on the plate, I thought newscasters told honest news this is straight up harassment you want to find out who's car it is..? It's mine and I will see you soon in court I will be placing a lawsuit against the entire news department as well as a personal one on you.

Edited by CarlitoRogers
  • Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic