Very weird connection issue

Darth

Hi.

There have been no problems with the server and RageMP so far. I was online half an hour ago. It started to lag soooooo bad. Other players were moving but very desynced. I couldn't type and see any text in the chat. I tried to connect to the forums, forums were down. UCP was down. Twitter feed wasn't loading. Google services were down, too.

After I closed the game, everything went back to normal. However, Rockstar Social Club asked me to login when I opened the game. It shouldn't have asked because I use auto-login. When I logged back in and asked if there was any lag spike a few minutes ago, they said no.

I need help. Any ideas what happened?

Edit: fixed a grammar mistake

Edited by Darth
12 minutes ago, icarusfeather said:

So your internet was down temporarily and it was a coincidence that it stopped when you closed the game?

Thank you for your reply.

I'm trying to find that connection, actually. It was so random. It could be a packet loss, but why the log out from Social Club? That's what I cannot explain.

5 hours ago, Darth said:

Thank you for your reply.

I'm trying to find that connection, actually. It was so random. It could be a packet loss, but why the log out from Social Club? That's what I cannot explain.

That's a good point. Maybe social club logs out when you lose connection for some reason?

Think about it - nobody else experienced it, and why would twitter and google log out?

My internet has been bad recently so that's why I say this

• 1 month later...