Skateboarding, roller-blades, and more bicycle shops.

np

3 hours ago, Nervous said:

big support, @Oggy please magic??

Mods like this would require us to load scripthook and other additions into the basegame. And even then, I am unsure of the syncing functions for this type of thing. Afraid it's not as simple as modding vehicles, but I'll try to keep it in mind!

@Oggy Wouldn't it be similar to how the Wheelchair was done? I believe the Skate V mod is just coded to replace the baseball bat with the skateboard model/texture and then when you press Y or X I think it "puts it away' and activates it as a vehicle like the BMX but uses a different animation and texture/model. Writing it out I could see how that would be a bit annoying, but if you skipped the carrying part...couldn't you just do it like a vehicle mod that you spawn in like you BMX?

• 4 months later...

BIG SUPPORT

As a skater irl I’ve always wanted to have my character skate but I’ve only been limited to BMX. Adding this would be a huge plus to the server and add LOTS of roleplay opportunities. If I can finally pull a backside 360 off the set over at the pier like in Sorry I will kiss Nervous himself on the lips.  

• Upvote 1