RAGE Multiplayer 1.1 | Modding Guide!

1 minute ago, dangerous side said:

ay I do it all correctly and it keep corrupting my game, I did that archive-fix process and the problem persists (open IV 4.0.1 version)

can someone help me?

what file path are you trying to archive fix, and are you sure you archivefixed everything? also the RPF's inside of the RPF (which go first), if you modified any in one.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Sterren said:

what file path are you trying to archive fix, and are you sure you archivefixed everything? also the RPF's inside of the RPF (which go first), if you modified any in one.

this path and yes, I did archive fix in all the RPF files inside of all RPF's and all RPF files too

unknown.png

Edited by dangerous side
18 hours ago, dangerous side said:

this path and yes, I did archive fix in all the RPF files inside of all RPF's and all RPF files too

unknown.png

You sure you've archivefixed streamedpeds_mp.rpf first? And then x64v?

Ensure that you drag out the RPF inside x64, before archivefixing, then delete the old one and drag the fixed one back in, then archive fix x64v. That should solve the corruption issue.

35 minutes ago, Sterren said:

You sure you've archivefixed streamedpeds_mp.rpf first? And then x64v?

Ensure that you drag out the RPF inside x64, before archivefixing, then delete the old one and drag the fixed one back in, then archive fix x64v. That should solve the corruption issue.

I did it and it still doesn't working, I really don't know what I do

2 hours ago, dangerous side said:

I did it and it still doesn't working, I really don't know what I do

That's weird, what game version are you using? I have some clothes mod in my SP, that I've installed without a mods folder cause I wanted to see if it works and they seem to work fine after being archivefixed.

So what is the game version you are using, SC/Steam/Epic?