RAGE Multiplayer 1.1 | Modding Guide!

Y'all gotta remember that there's going to be multiple versions of the model you are replacing because rockstar never cleans up after themselves after an update.

If you are replacing uppr_015 inside the mp_m_freemode_01 folder, you need to be combing through each DLC (mpNAME, patchday1-22, etc) and looking for the mp_m_freemode_01 folder AND the uppr_015 file you're replacing.

Hope this helps anybody that might have installed a file and it's not appearing in game.

Edited by Keta
33 minutes ago, Keta said:

Y'all gotta remember that there's going to be multiple versions of the model you are replacing because rockstar never cleans up after themselves after an update.

If you are replacing uppr_015 inside the mp_m_freemode_01 folder, you need to be combing through each DLC (mpNAME, patchday1-22, etc) and looking for the mp_m_freemode_01 folder AND the uppr_015 file you're replacing.

Hope this helps anybody that might have installed a file and it's not appearing in game.

Changing Franklin clothes in player_one won't work in RageMP, right?

On 6/17/2020 at 7:26 PM, adriann said:

I'm trying to install a pair of saggy jeans, I do right like you do and I don't get any errors but i cant find them ingame. As I saw on its readme.txt it said I should put them > x64v.rpf/models/cdimages/streamedpeds_players.rpf/player_one , I did it but I cant get them ingame .. i mean i dont see them anywhere.

Refer to the quote below that.

On 6/22/2020 at 3:10 PM, Keta said:

Thanks Keta! ?

On 6/22/2020 at 10:37 PM, Stainless said:

Gives me ERR_GEN_INVALID... 

You've done something wrong while patching the .rpf files, retrace your steps and patch all .rpf files in the modified path.

• Upvote 1

I've added the ERR_GEN_INVALID error in the main post, for anyone that's receiving this error ensure that you have patched all .rpf files in the modified path, editing a .rpf inside of a .rpf means that both rpf's need to be patched since both are edited.

I'm confused as to how .oiv files work with this whole archivefix business, you linked the realistic weapon sounds which is an automatic install. Only tried installing this package and I'm getting the error listed above, I'm guessing I have to patch the changed files but I'm unsure where to find the changed files.

On 7/3/2020 at 1:01 AM, Law said:

I'm confused as to how .oiv files work with this whole archivefix business, you linked the realistic weapon sounds which is an automatic install. Only tried installing this package and I'm getting the error listed above, I'm guessing I have to patch the changed files but I'm unsure where to find the changed files.

I remember it not being automated when I downloaded it, though you can open OIV files through winrar and still access the contents and do it manually.

• Bash pinned this topic