RAGE Multiplayer 1.1 | Modding Guide!

Just now, mencurry said:

I learnt some times ago that I need to archivefix every .rpf, not just the main one. For example, in one of the x64 rpf there's gonna be a vehicle.rpf, I had to export the vehicle.rpf and archive fix those too, and archive fix the x64.

Yep, is written in the guide.

1 hour ago, TheCed said:

Still won't work for me. I get errors when I start the game about files being the wrong ones or whatever. I got the Steam version.

Ensure that you've ArchiveFIX all RPF files, starting with the ones inside RPF files, from right to left basically.

If you forget to fix any inside of a RPF folder, or do it in the wrong order GTA will think you've modified some files, and come back with a error about game corruption.

xKQEklp.png
There could be multiple RPF's in your path, which means they need to be encrypted seperately through ArchiveFIX.

Also do take note some modifications (DLCpacks & Addons) won't work, everything needs to replace original GTA V files.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Sterren said:

Ensure that you've ArchiveFIX all RPF files, starting with the ones inside RPF files, from right to left basically.

If you forget to fix any inside of a RPF folder, or do it in the wrong order GTA will think you've modified some files, and come back with a error about game corruption.

xKQEklp.png
There could be multiple RPF's in your path, which means they need to be encrypted seperately through ArchiveFIX.

Also do take note some modifications (DLCpacks & Addons) won't work, everything needs to replace original GTA V files.

Thanks, I actually figured it out. Downloaded another ArchiveFIX.

• Applaud 1
  • Bash pinned this topic