What Does GTAW Mean To You?

With another record-breaking night, I think it'd be nice to spread some more positivity about the impact that this community has had on your actual life, I know for many people, myself included, that this isn't just a game at times, but an actual hobby that we invest a lot of real-time and effort into, and I think having a moment for all of us to come together and spread some positivity about what this community means to us is a great way to send off a record-breaking night!

For me, personally, the world isn't in a great place at the moment with the current 'situation' going on outside our bedroom or office windows, having a good place to escape all of that, and not just in-character, but out-of-character too, making jokes with my friends in #general or taking over the world together on HOI4, no matter what happens, GTAW will always have a place in heart for not being just a game, but an actual community.

GTAW, what does this community mean to you?

Honestly, ever since I've joined back and actually started playing and making friends - It's been incredible. So often I'll be playing and a wave of nostalgia just rolls over me, reminding me of the days on SAMP/MTA. It's like that one quote, you never know when the good days are until it's over but this time I know for a fact that these are gonna be the "good days" I'll be remembering years from now.

While every server needs some work, this one is definitely the best one I've tried and I absolutely consider it the best and I believe it will continue to succeed and be considered the best.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Pandy said:

Honestly, ever since I've joined back and actually started playing and making friends - It's been incredible. So often I'll be playing and a wave of nostalgia just rolls over me, reminding me of the days on SAMP/MTA. It's like that one quote, you never know when the good days are until it's over but this time I know for a fact that these are gonna be the "good days" I'll be remembering years from now.

While every server needs some work, this one is definitely the best one I've tried and I absolutely consider it the best and I believe it will continue to succeed and be considered the best.

Glad I finally managed to convince you to stick around, happy to hear you're enjoying it, Pandy! ❤️

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, hotshothuss said:

sub-par roleplay and and owner that deletes comments and locks threads when it doesn't fit his agenda

Most likely your comment will be deleted lol, and gtaw is just something I do as an option when I'm bored of my other options. However if I don't want to role play I will not login, I only login if I'm going to role play, if not there's no point in logging in.  What does this community mean to me, not much if I'm being honest? It's just a community that likes to play GTA V, that's all. That's me being blunt.

Edited by Gloccs

I think one of the strongest points for me and why I stick around, is just the people. 

The faction/type of roleplay I engage with has had the same people doing it for years and people I knew about 8 years ago. 

So, it's kinda cool to catch up with them this many years later and see how they're doing and stuff.