Speedlimiter and Cruise Control for Motorcycles

Crommissar

Short description: Making Riding Great Again

Detailed descriptionOnce upon a time, when the /sp and cruiser control system was first implemented, it was allowed to be used on motorcycles for a short time like a month(?) and it was pretty pleasant for me as someone who is rping a biker. The speedlimiter was a great help at riding in a formation with other bikers and it saved us from fingering our W keys constantly to keep riding steady on a low speed like 30 mph. Even though the cruise control had some bugs, it allowed us to both ride and talk with passengers while riding on easy roads like highways.

Commands to add: N/A

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? : It would totally be helpful for people whose characters are riding motorcycles, making it possible for us to both ride and roleplay at the same time, also saving us the need of hitting our W button rapidly to keep going on a low speed.

Additional information: I've seen another suggestion topic belonging to @nik707 but I don't think they are the same since mine also includes the speedlimiter. 

Edited by Crommissar
  • Upvote 14
  • Applaud 1
  • mj2002 locked this topic