Insurance

stringer

4 minutes ago, Thirteen said:

NYbJIXG.png

Listen to Jay Z. Just because you managed to earn 500k to buy a Paragon, doesn't mean that you can afford it.

I can afford the monthly pays still, but it's just ridiculous how expensive it is.

3 minutes ago, dionkoffie said:

The insurance pricing is insane. A regular basic bitch Mercedes station wagon is now 14K to insure. 27K for a Comet and smth like 80K for a Cheetah. I already thought the previous insurance prices were overpriced but it was affordable. I bought a supercar not too long ago knowing that I was now finally able to save up to afford the 14K insurance it had. Now I would be forced to work my ass off every day just to be able to drive a virtual car. 

I'm sorry. I like the server and all it's new features, but the insurance pricing is absolutely insane. 7K for a basic bitch GM SUV and almost 15K for a regular Mercedes station wagon you see everywhere on the road. It feels like someone is trying to find a way to steal more money from people.

I never spent more than 200K on a car but irl the insurance on supercars isn't that much because companies know exotic vehicles won't be driven as much as regular vehicles. 

I would also like to add, WHY is it now suddenly ten grand to insure a fagaloa? That car wasn't even popular when it was two grand to insure! It's just insane how expensive insurance is.

Edited by PlayerX

The insurance is unbalanced to begin with, cars are not priced correctly let alone insurance prices being anything but realistic. You're screwing newer players over due to the money with the current system already makes it a grind after you've surpassed 40 hours and do not get the bonuses anymore. You're paying for virtual insurance which has no benefits except for when your car gets destroyed or stolen, which you can already prevent by using /vp. This needs a second thought if anything re-do the whole script instead of screwing over people who own multiple cars and are no aware of the sudden change. This only promotes even a bigger grind for people who want a medium-higher end car. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Trigger said:

All i'ma say is, increase maintenance cost, lower the insurance as it used to be. 

That would be a good solution. Exotic vehicles are expensive to maintain but not driven as much as regular cars. If the maintenance costs is increased that would also mean people who do own exotic vehicles won't be dailying their exotics. I wouldn't mind owning a supercar knowing the maintenance in 500 miles is going to cost a lot. 

We just fixed vehicle classes, and thus some vehicles that are sports vehicles but weren't counted as such will now have their real insurance price.

As a reminder, the insurance is the old road tax that was changed to have a more realistic name. It's made to prevent players from purchasing sport vehicles if they can't afford to maintain one, and it'll remain as is for now.