VOLK SIZOV | LONE WOLF

votefortaco

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ACTIVE ROLEPLAY

P H O T O  F I N I S H

It was always good practice. To be ready to grab evidence in the heat of the moment. To slip unnoticed between those distracted by emotions.

Volk always had an eye for his camera, and this was just too perfect not to capture.

g0mKlbP.jpg

5W1XOTg.png

8boowwJ.jpg

ql6Q1om.jpg

3V3CQvT.jpg

I3CBHj6.jpg

Edited by votefortaco
  • 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately, Illegal RP at this time is impossible to do without someone immediately complaining to their pocket admins, majorly meta-gaming, having childish OOC attitudes, or overall playing to win.

I appreciate everyone who kept up with the thread, and all the wonderful /PMs I would receive while in game about my characters roleplay, his story, and overall development.

To all the wonderful roleplayers Volk met, either friend or enemy, I can’t thank you enough for all of the great moments. Unfortunately, all of the purely OOC ones have greatly outweighed my desire to play.

Every screenshotable part of the story in the last 2 months have been either voided without much reason or because of something out of my hands, ruined by having to wait excruciatingly long times on admin decisions instead of getting to fluidly roleplay, or overall distasteful in terms of how toxic some groups have been OOC.

While I’ve made my own mistakes in the heat of the moment, and surely am not perfect in anyway, things have added up to a point where I feel exhausted to play. And I can’t justify putting the time and effort into supporting the life of the community by creating original content at this time.

до новых встреч

-Taco.

Edited by votefortaco
  • Upvote 5