What are the most useful animations on GTAW?

Doakes

So, I've been working a nice RAGE-MP script that could soon become a feature of the GTAW gamemode. 
It's basically a wheel of animations (more or less like the game's radio wheel).

It's easier to explain with pictures, so here's a sample GIF:

vBIYvFj.gif

(If you didn't get it, you hit some hotkey like O and the wheel pops up, showing you animation categories. Then, upon clicking a category, you'll see a similar wheel with 6-10 animations from that category)

The goal is to help players find and use animations quickly. Each animation has an icon to help you get an idea of how it looks.

Now comes the part where you contribute: I need you to tell me what animations you use the most, so I can create icons for them and then work with the GTAW dev team to integrate this into the server ?

* If you also add a screenshot of how the anim looks, I will ❤️ you

Here are some of the categories, to help refresh your memory:

• Standing
  • Sitting
  • Ground ("Laying")
  • Dancing
  • Adult
  • Smoking
  • Food / Drink

Edited by Doakes
  • Upvote 4
  • Applaud 3

It would be cool if you could set the animations you wanted in the shortcut. I guess everyone uses a set of different animations because of their jobs, what fits their character best, because of x situations...

I love it! I'll reply soon with a set of animations

Edited by Ale
1 hour ago, Ale said:

It would be cool if you could set the animations you wanted in the shortcut. I guess everyone uses a set of different animations because of their jobs, what fits their character best, because of x situations...

I love it! I'll reply soon with a set of animations

That was the original intention, but unfortunately it'll be very hard to create icons for all animations. That's why I need a set of up to 40~ animations, then I'll manually sit down and create icons for each one of them

EDIT: I'm looking into the possibility of generating icons for animations automatically, in which case the feature will be customizable and this discussion will become redundant --- but lets keep it going for now

Edited by Doakes
1 hour ago, Ministry said:

Firstly, what a sick idea.

You should try set this as a poll, you'll probably get more responses as it's a bit easier for people to respond.

Thanks for the input ? I think a poll is problematic at this point because there are so many animations. Also, if people can write down their favorite "/anim <something>" right off the top of their mind, then we'll have the best results 

2 hours ago, Doakes said:

Thanks for the input ? I think a poll is problematic at this point because there are so many animations. Also, if people can write down their favorite "/anim <something>" right off the top of their mind, then we'll have the best results 

A good starting point has to be the commonly used ones;

Sit, smoke, lean, handsup, falling anims etc. etc.

Maybe you could format it to include all anims? Is it possible to have it similar to the weapon wheel where you can scroll each Ground anim for example?