Realistic Roleplay with guns.

zay

Yes, I know everyone wont agree with me but I noticed... in some youtube videos...

I was thinking that every large object or gun role play before attacking a (another faction) that is in street gangs or other associations such as mafias, the character must have a decal item of a bag of some sort that way they aren't just ass pulling shotguns and rifles.

This will keep role play realistic.

Edited by zay

They should be now, walking around with a large weapon equipped and then pressing tab to draw it from their ass or simply equipping it is considered ass pulling, there's no way you could fit an ak or shotgun from underneath your jacket without drawing massive attention to yourself due to the fact that you have a shotgun or an ak sticking out of your jacket, unless you're wearing a trench coat, wearing a duffle bag or something feasible large weapons should only be in your hands.

Yeah, this is pretty obvious.

25 minutes ago, Syrike said:

They should be now, walking around with a large weapon equipped and then pressing tab to draw it from their ass or simply equipping it is considered ass pulling, there's no way you could fit an ak or shotgun from underneath your jacket without drawing massive attention to yourself due to the fact that you have a shotgun or an ak sticking out of your jacket, unless you're wearing a trench coat, wearing a duffle bag or something feasible large weapons should only be in your hands.

Much like Syrike said, only weapons (along with pistols), you should be able to hide in a jacket is the MicroSMG, as well as possibly the Sawed-Off and Double barrel, and both those cases they would require a larger jacket to be hidden, Bombers, Puffer jackets, leather jackets, etc. 

This is already a rule. "15) It is not allowed to scroll weapons without roleplay with the exception of the following weapons: (Pistols and small weapons listed)"

If there's a video showing someone scrolling large weapons without roleplay they should be reported.

• mj2002 locked this topic