P2G Phones Deduct from Bank Account

Short description: As the title says, when using a P2G phone it should deduct from your bank account and not the wallet.

Detailed description: For players that don't carry money or much money on them that use Pay-2-Go phones, this is an issue that arises when using P2G phones. It deducts from the wallet currently and will actually send your wallet into the negatives. I.E, sending a message when you have $0, it'll make you carry -$10 instead so the next time you draw money from an ATM, you have to account for the missing money. This doesn't really make sense that it takes money from the wallet, which is assumed to be physical bills that a real person can hold. When it hits the negatives, it is like having a void in the wallet that will just suck money when you use an electronic device and doesn't fit quite well immersively nor does it work mechanically. The reason it doesn't work mechanically is that if you are in the negatives, you cannot enter a building that doesn't have an entry fee because (from my knowledge) the script has the minimum amount of money the player must carry be $0, so if a player has -$10, that player does not meet the minimum $0 and will be denied entry. The easy fix is to just deduct the money from the bank account rather than the wallet and if the bank doesn't meet the required amount for the call/text, either let the bank go into debt with the negative money or deny the call/text.

Commands to add: I just felt the urge to add this suggestion after sending a message on a P2G phone.

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? It will improve the immersive nature of not having a void suck money out of your wallet physically for sending a message/making a call and won't let players enter the negatives in terms of money that they are carrying on them, which allows them to enter buildings that don't have entry fees.

Additional information: None that I can think of.

• mj2002 locked this topic