.38 special/.357 Snub [G]

What would we replace the model with? A 38. Isn’t very powerful so replacing it with the desert eagle wouldn’t make much sense but people don’t seem to realize how popular 38. Specials are in America, especially among gang bangers. (I’m not a gang member but I own two)

55 minutes ago, Dynamite! said:

What would we replace the model with? A 38. Isn’t very powerful so replacing it with the desert eagle wouldn’t make much sense but people don’t seem to realize how popular 38. Specials are in America, especially among gang bangers. (I’m not a gang member but I own two)

Maybe the SNS pistol? I think a lot of people in the US carry a .38 over the P7M8 which is pretty rare to get supposedly. They're stupid expensive too apparently.

2 hours ago, Dynamite! said:

1 hour ago, JustAnM43 said:

Maybe the SNS pistol? I think a lot of people in the US carry a .38 over the P7M8 which is pretty rare to get supposedly. They're stupid expensive too apparently.

They can modify the damage separately afaik

Edited by Tennplugg
7 hours ago, Dynamite! said:

6 hours ago, JustAnM43 said:

Actually, if you read the suggestion in it's entirety you'll see that I recommend the double-action revolver. Due to it having 6 shots, decent damage and a fair fire rate, compared to perhaps the heavy revolver. I wouldn't want the SNS pistol removed though, some people like it.

Edited by HappyToker
  • MomoIsHere changed the title to .38 special/.357 Snub [G]
  • mj2002 locked this topic