.38 special/.357 Snub [G]

Short description: New weapon model for in game.

Detailed description: Right so as everyone knows, it's possible to import vehicle models as a client resource, and I was wondering if it could work with weapons. There's a model in GTAV (Double-action Revolver (Also, just found out they added a "Navy Revolver" but I haven't used it yet)) and it would be awesome if we could replace it with a .38/.357 snub revolver. It adds more roleplay to the server imo, since I've seen gangbangers ig walk around with .50's in their hands (Not against it, I just think .38/.357 would make a lovely change to that). Here's a model I found on GTA5-mods.com: https://www.gta5-mods.com/weapons/357-snub

Commands to add: None

Items to add: .357 Snub model, can be changed namewise to a .38 maybe? I'm no expert.

How would your suggestion improve the server? Adds more roleplay to the gang scene in LS.

Additional information: Just know that we don't /HAVE/ to RP it as a .38/.357, people already RP .50's being normal, common 9MM/.45ACP guns, afaik.

4cbee4 9

Planada Sureno gang members arrested, Gun found in sock - Merced ...

Edited by HappyToker
  • Upvote 18
Just now, JackMiller07 said:

ngl looking pretty good to me, lowkey mixed on the fact that it'd replace the classic revolver though.

Double action revolver IG is gold plated, so it doesn't make real sense. Damage model isn't OP, firerate's okay and it's got 6 shots. We could also talk about the Heavy revolver, but the damage model's kinda OP imo. That's my idea of thinking tho, not sure how it exactly works scriptwise.

1 minute ago, JackMiller07 said:

ngl looking pretty good to me, lowkey mixed on the fact that it'd replace the classic revolver though.

Heavy revolver is the classic revolver. Literally nobody uses the double action revolver. 

+ Support

• MomoIsHere changed the title to .38 special/.357 Snub [G]
  • mj2002 locked this topic