[FORGE LAW GROUP - BLOG STATEMENT]

*The user behind this post is currently operating their computer through NordVPN (Today's sponsor.) service, which is then rerouted through Express VPN to cover their tracks.* 

Name:  
No.

Comment: Fuck you bitch. Keep suing people and eventually the DOJ's dickriding can only get you so far. Cunt.

Edited by Violence

**A smart internet user decides to use a VPN this time, woah...**

UsernameMoight

Comment: What the fuck did you just fucking ask me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I passed the bar top of my class at Harvard Law, and I've been involved in numerous lawsuits which were settled outside of the courtroom, and I have over 300 won cases. I am trained in debate and I'm the top attorney in the entire US legal system. You are nothing but just another defendant. I will sue you into oblivion with repercussions the likes of which has never been seen before in the courtroom, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with asking that shit to me over the internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting the cops in my pocket across the USA and your IP is being stolen right now so you better patent that shit, maggot. The shit that sues you into the ground and makes you want to kill yourself. You're fucking broke, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can sue you with over seven hundred ways, and that's without picking up a legal book. Not only am I extensively trained in cross-examination, but I have access to the entire long dick of the law, and I will use it to its full extent to sue your ass into the ground, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit bylaws all over you and you will drown in attorneys fees. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic