[FORGE LAW GROUP - BLOG STATEMENT]

ThhtlLw.png

The Forge Law Group and it's management have been made aware of a slander campaign, in which has been widely attributed to negligible reporting by the Los Santos News Network. After extensive oversight from the inside out, it appears that the Law Enforcement community, both civilian and non-civilian, have created a faux appearance of outrage due to the indictment and rulings of Teresa Valdez. We will be touching on each of the allegations against Forge Law Group within this blog.

Mr. Midsomer & the relationship with Forge Law Group

Mr. Midsomer, contrary to his statements within a court of law, in fact worked as a partner at the Forge Law offices. Mr. Midsomer was scouted as a paper pusher, for his abilities to draft legal documents in an orderly fashion. Mr. Midsomer was contacted weeks after a case, in which Alexandra Forge and Mr. Midsomer shared opposing sides of the court. Alexandra took notice of Mr. Midsomer's drafting capabilities, and nothing more. Mr. Midsomer was seen, throughout the law community, as a nuisance, as his law was not fit for a trial court, yet it was fit for the studies of a legal professor arguing how law should be interpreted, in which through analyzation of his record, can be seen to have been a failure on behalf of incompetence and disruption. He was not trusted to act as a Trial Attorney within this firm for obvious reason.

Mr. Midsomer accepted Forge Law Groups partnership on March 17th, in which Miss Forge, the managing Partner, arranged him an interior office at their West Vinewood location. His services were given as a referral to many clients, as a Partner within our Contract law division.

i7zIDwQ.png

From this point on, Mr. Midsomer had provided drafting services, legal representation, including San Andreas Vs. Alexandra Forge, and has utilized Forge Law Group resources, with acknowledgement of financial responsibility within his acceptance letter... And by law, he had a legal relationship as a partner within the Forge Law Group.

The following American Bar Association rule gives weight to his actions in accepting such partnerships, including his own personal interests.

zibyzM3.png

At face value, it has been assumed that Forge Law Group made an ill-minded attempt to "Claim Teresa Valdez as their own client".. But following the ABA rules, we invite you to continue reading.

Juno Midsomer V Forge Law Group (Theoretically) & The controversial Cease and Desist

Mr. Midsomer, although seen as incompetent by this firm to handle such Trial matters, could have provided counsel to Miss Valdez, under one IMPORTANT condition in which he voided to follow. This condition is the very rule that was broken, and forced the Forge Law Group, in fear of ABA greivances, to file a cease and desist.. It follows Rule 10 (As listed above) as enumerated consecutively as Rule 11.

z6YwQ2G.png

Mr. Midsomer was in clear violation by not disclosing his Forge Law Group partnership, and managing counsel at the firm had already solicited Miss Valdez lawfully, in which Forge Law Group would have disclosed, and asked for consent from both parties before executing a retainer agreement.

Mr. Midsomer was provided these rules, in which he should have known as a BAR attorney, and he choose to challenge the integrity of the firm in which he was a partner. His actions were seen as not only an internal conflict of business, but were prohibited in the absence of a consent agreement between either clients associated with such conflict of interest.

The ABA rules are clear, and the Forge Law Groups actions of soliciting Teresa Valdez are in fact ETHICAL, under a consented acknowledgement disclosing slightly related representation.

Los Santos News Network & The "LEAK"

Contrary to the illusive narrative that LSNN provides... Their "Leak" of the email solicitation was far from a mysterious event. The solicitation letter was in fact provided by the Forge Law Group, and Alexandra Forge herself, for the explicit purpose of showing that Mr. Midsomer was in fact acting, unauthorized, on official firm business. Forge Law Group did in fact manipulate the Fake News to release such content, but it was unaware that the incompetence of the media agency would lead to accusations of ethics violations, clearly proven to be wrong by the aforementioned topics above.

The email providing the document to LSNN can be seen below:

Zys2sGl.png

The only ethical disturbance is the false reporting of the LSNN, and Miss Palencia specifically takes credit for her disinformation campaigns.

In closing, the Forge Law Group has extended the offering of a Live Interview with Miss Palencia, but it is rather clear that she is deeply imbedded in pushing false material and has failed to reply. 

To Miss Palencia, If you want to set the record straight, the offer still stands, and we would be more than happy for you to "put us on the spot" during a live interview.

FORGE LAW GROUP & THE ARREST OF TERESA VALDEZ

In short, the Forge Law Group did not file any misconduct claims at the conclusion of the Mike Marschall proceedings. Nor did we directly have any involvement in the prosecution of Miss Valdez. The only involvement in terms of both court proceedings was that Forge Law Group made it known within their own hearings that the charges in which lead to Miss Valdez's arrest were false, and that ballistic evidence, and dashcam footage would undoubtedly prove that.

The work of the District Attorney's office and San Andreas Bureau of Investigation is the only contributing factor ultimately leading to Teresa Valdez's arrest and conviction, and at face value, was not associated with the Forge Law Group.

CONCLUSION

Forge Law Group has been, and will remain one of the leading Law Firms with a proven track record of successfully bringing sound justice for it's clients. We have a lucrative dialogue with the District Attorneys office and are able to resolve cases based on an understanding of law and trust. Our clients ALWAYS leave satisfied, and we, even during these ongoing attacks on our firm, still continue to provide superior legal counsel to those who need it the most.

We will not respond to any further libel, or false smear campaigns involving advertisements of our owner sleeping with the District Attorneys office, or any comical titles that only show the true characacter of those who choose to make false accusations, furthermore, we  hope that such conduct on behalf of professional organizations is held to a minimum.

We dismiss any slanderous statements against our firm, and we as well wish Miss Valdez the best of luck in her future legal battles, and will provide no further comments of opinion on that matter. F

Alexandra Forge, Managing Partner

Forge Law Group

JM6zOPa.png

**Comments would be turned on**

Spoiler

Name:

Comment:

Edited by Alexandra_Forge

Name: Italia448

Comment: I'd like to say a few things. First of all, it's not easy to build something up in this crazy town. There are always people somewhere to make things harder for you. When I came to Los Santos years ago, I was not allowed in many places since they didn't approve my outfit. This is the kind of a town we're talking about. Years later, I've learnt one more thing about this town... When you do something god damn good, there are people and companies trying to sabotage it, let it be the jealousy as they cannot do it better or sick-minds.

Forge Law, probably the first and only decent law firm we've got in the city, always puts 110% effort to help their clients. It is simply what they do, they always try hard and never let a client down. The bond you they have with us clients are professional and based on trust. I've also heard of pro-bonos they are taking for people who are in need of legal representation but don't have the financial resources. I cannot understand why someone would defame the firm. Oh, I got a few ideas... Some don't want any decent law firm as it means they are interrogable. It's all about that. Wish miss Forge and her partners the best in search of excellence in law. Because the city needs it. 

Name: GrottiFan93

Comment: Best lawyer city ever had. PD can't win cases now and they are just mad and jealous, that's fine, trying to sabotage it will not make it any better, you just give her more and more will to do it better. She's destroying everything that stood up in front of her and she will keep doing it. Any bad comment here won't make any difference. Forge keep it up, you're going into history with a work like that! 

Name:  J.Midsomer

Comment:

Your blog post is predicated on false statements.  Eight salient facts addressing these statements should discredit your poor attempt at damage control.

1.  The e-mail I sent you was akin to a letter of intent; it was nothing more.  For you to chalk it up as anything else is misleading and  defamatory. 

2.  We never followed up on that intent before it was terminated in open court.

3.  We did not, for example, draft an agreement or orally discuss any aspect of the proposed partnership.

4.  You say that the partnership was premised on my drafting abilities; and that you sought me so I can be a draftsperson of sorts.  I have not drafted a single document on behalf of Forge Law Group.

5.  In the proceeding San Andreas v. Alexander Forge, I appeared only as Juno Midsomer and did not identify myself otherwise or by any affiliation; that was intentional — I was not affiliated because no partnership was formed.

(6. You also exaggerate my participation in that proceeding; the record will show that I appeared for no more than several minutes before you told the court you’d represent yourself; after which, I had no involvement).

7.  I have never administered any advice, counsel or direction, nor made any court submission, as Forge Law Group.

8.  I have never sent an e-mail or letter, or any other document,  as Forge Law Group; nor have I used their marks on any occasion. 

You will have nothing to show for these unless you were to doctor something; though, in my view, it wouldn’t be beyond you to do that in light of your communication with Ms. Valdez.

There was a letter of intent and an understanding between us to form a partnership — nothing more.  We never followed through and acted on that understanding; therefore, there was no partnership in any material respect.

In light of that, I respectfully urge you to correct your post accordingly and make public retractions in a reasonably timely manner.  Without corrections and retractions, your post gives rise to actionable defamation. 

(( @Alexandra_Forge ))

Edited by Midsummer Night's Dream

NAME: FORGE LAW GROUP

COMMENT: @Korean George (( @DjoleK )) We apologize for the lack of explanation on that subject, as it seems to be one of the biggest concerns. 

Before the conflict of interest intrusion conducted by Mr. Midsomer, the course of action would have been to mitigate the overall damage to Miss Valdez. This includes the use of a court appointed mediator to arrange a potential settlement agreement between Mr. Marschall and Miss Valdez. Typically, under such circumstances, the courts may assign a third party to sit down with both parties and arrange a fair, and honest agreement given the circumstances.

It's imperative that we understand that Mr. Marschalls was being tried by the State, not Miss Valdez, and Miss Valdez was being tried by the state as well on separate cases, in this situation, it's obvious that physical injury settlement was on the table, regardless of any outcome. Miss Valdez has a high potential of liability for Mr. Marschalls Injuries based on her actions, and such settlements could have been mediated between the two, in which it would have been conducted by a court appointed mediator.

Forge Law Group still has a duty to settle with Miss Valdez on Mike Marschall's behalf, regardless of previous events and decisions. 

We thank you for your concerns!

Alexandra Forge,

Forge Law Group

Edited by Alexandra_Forge

**The following is posted via The Onion Router, which in itself is accessed via a proxy, from a laptop in a free internet cafe in Vespucci.**

Username: ADiv

Comment;

Boo fuckoff you lying irrelevant slag, your type of lawyer ass bullshit and manipulation of people to pad your own sketty pockets is disgusting you over-glorified cumdumpster. 

frog law group should be shut down, but instead she is giving the succ to the DOJ so she is untouchable. #OccupyFrogs #SheIsHitlersWife #SheHatesMinorities

Edited by Mecovy
  • Applaud 2
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic