Serious problem with my account

Greetings

I was away for a few months and a few days ago I decided to play again, but when I wanted to log in to my user panel, the website asked me to fill the application form again ( questions and answers )

This is very confusing and I don't know why it doesn't recognize my account.
Besides, I can't connect to the server with my Iranian IP and need to use VPN ( it was one of the main reasons I stopped playing the last time, the problem would get fixed automatically sometimes and sometimes it would appear again ) and even with VPN, all I see is lost connection, reconnecting or something like that.

I will be thankful if someone help me fix these problems because I really want to start playing again. ?

Sincerely

Edited by Michael Kawoosi
1 hour ago, Morgan said:

The lost connection problem might not be because of your IP, it happens to a lot of people from time to time. I usually press the "home" button and wait 60 seconds or so, and it's fixed, but it could not be the case for you.

Thanks for the reply

actually, when I don't use VPN what I get is " Rage MP: Can't join the server, trying again... "
and when I use it suddenly connects to the server, though it's a bit annoying and takes time to join ( lost connection, reconnecting... )
so yes, the problem is with IP, unfortunately.

However, the main problem is with the fact that apparently my account is disabled or something as in website it asks me to fill the application form and in game it says " wrong password or username etc "

• 2 months later...
  • Bash locked this topic