Your Fire Department

Truffle

6 hours ago, Wirbelwind said:

My primary concerns are the social media policies — do they even exist? I've seen all types of rambunctious posts on FB, such as this one;

ec6324644d8fd6ee5c43fbb262031f86.png

23ce30b414dbff5e1749b6ef19a54281.png

That is completely IC and the consequences should be IC.
TBH, there should be more of this.

I’m glad to see someone roleplay something different than just the regular firefighter that goes on shift to drive around in an ambulance. 

Edited by A_Acko
  • Upvote 1
16 hours ago, Zayyy said:

I've a question regarding the life-guard unit or whatever it is. Why there's mallrats there? People running business, bars and clubs are now somehow a lifeguard??

Also.. Driving luxury cars?? Double story houses which are worth over 1m? That's nice.
@Cobra

image.png.57f5d707a940144c5d9ccc9f15ecb2f3.png

Why was I tagged? My character lives in an apartment block and drives an old banger, and a bicycle, she only works for FD :<

700755505647452191.png?v=1

47 minutes ago, A_Acko said:

That is completely IC and the consequences should be IC.
TBH, there should be more of this. 

I’m glad to see someone roleplay something different than just the regular firefighter that goes on shift to drive around in an ambulance. 

Basically all our members (who aren't completely busy with other factions/irl) have a pretty active off-duty life. You'll probably see a lot of them around off-duty. Unless they're roleplaying workaholics.

My Captain usually goes fishing to chill after a rough shift. Plenty of other people do stuff similar! And we also don't just drive ambulances, we got an entire fleet of Apparatus, even if you mostly see ambulances rolling out.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Daniel_Trevino said:

From my experience in another server as member of lsfd I really enjoyed fire events/rp, and those events were organized by chief+admins that payed as "game master", so maybe you can have a try instead of just waiting a bored player.

We'd absolutely love to do this. And might put that into fruition. The problem is for large fire events... we need structures, and right now we can't request structure fires unless the player is okay with it. No fires if the person wants their property fireproof. So we usually have to wait for arsons, or our favorite people, bored players, have an accidental fire. Otherwise, our hands are usually tied. Unless it's a wild-fire.

I appreciate the replies everyone has given so far in this thread. Everything you guys have said is definitely being taken seriously and will only help us achieve the LSFD we envision.

3 hours ago, arrdef said:

Wildfire season is ongoing pretty much right now. Is there anything planned to portray that IG?

That would be cool to have for sure! I will have to look into it and see if it's something we can get started.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2020 at 8:51 AM, Terrabyte said:

necro’ing a dead thread here.

but has their been any progress toward a wildfire season for los santos? were there any wildfires?

Hey!

Wildfire season is wrapping up to a close, but we've had multiple minor wild-fires happen due to either IC events or just a random event. The Tongva Hills fire, the Los Santos Freeway Hill fire, and a fire at Cassidy trial, plus dozen of minor brush fires!

• 4 weeks later...