The Life and Times of an ex-stripper.

Violence

giphy.gif

Writer's Note: 

This concludes Chapter Seven - Dust in the Wind.

I'm not going to lie to any of the readers and the loyal fans of this series, at times I found it extremely difficult to roleplay the aftermath of the events in-game. Some may say that it's just a game, but there's certain aspects of roleplay that can hit home and make you emotional.

It goes without saying that I'm extremely happy with the way this turned out. I didn't think it'd gain the immense support from the community. I must give the biggest thanks to the people in discord, in-game & on the thread that support the content and make all of this worth it. 

I have a fairly vague idea where I'm gonna take Sakura Watanabe in terms of her development and progression. Typically, I had the thought to kill her off just a few days after Samantha Falcone passed away, but that seemed cliche and in-line with a good majority of the grieving characters on the server - past or present. 

I aim to portray grieving in a normal, human way. 

Thank you again to everyone dropping reactions, letting me know how they feel about the thread and keeping this thread alive.

Without you, I wouldn't have continued.

Thank you. 

Edited by Violence
  • Applaud 4