The Life and Times of an ex-stripper.

Violence

On 6/25/2020 at 6:08 AM, Shaderz said:

Really digging the aftermath roleplay. Keep it up.

16 hours ago, Daylong said:

Touching

16 hours ago, Carter_Miller said:

Damn. Hard hitting stuff. 

On 6/25/2020 at 9:34 AM, effion said:

following

keep it up!

Thank you so much for the kind words. 

When I made Sakura, I made her just because I wanted to create something new and unique from a sex worker's background to see how hard of a challenge it'd be, both mentally and physically to disconnect from that kind of life. I made her around the end of January I'd say and I would've never thought that she'd have got this far and kept being interesting for me to play. 

It went from coming to Los Santos to pursue a more elegant lifestyle, something that probably everyone dreamt about at one point to doubting her employment and what she was doing with her life, to dealing with the loss of the only real friend that she had. 

Now that Samantha Falcone (@Frezemis) character had passed away, I aimed to create the deep delving side of what a person would go through - whilst sticking to the realism of life. Usually when things like these happen ingame, it either results in somebody turning into a total psychopath OR they end up killing themselves. 

Just note that when Samantha's talking to her in these scenarios, it's not because she's communicating with a ghost. It's her mind still not letting go that Samantha Falcone was gone and to never return. She's still alive in Sakura's head, even when she watched her get wheeled away on a gurney with a white sheet over her.

Thanks again, I really really appreciate the feedback.

Edited by Violence
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 2