Convertible roof hotkey

BelgLmfao

The key to lower/raise the roof of convertibles is 'I' at the moment I believe, which can be pretty annoying as it always opens up the interaction menu aswell, so if you want to check something in said menu, it lowers/raises the roof. It's nothing too big but more or less a 'first world problem'. If possible I'd like to see the key to lower/raise it be changed to some other non conflicting key

I believe the key to lower/raise the roof is the same for everyone, if not never mind this but I didn't alter any keys as far as I know so think it's server sided.

Edited by BelgLmfao
On 11/14/2017 at 8:55 PM, Christofo said:

I like the idea, quick hotkey placed in the game to allow everyone to use it instead of going through "i" whichy takes far too long. +1 support. 

The hotkey already exists on the server, it’s just that it’s the same key as the menu, which is ‘i’ so it’s not ideal if you want to open that menu to change i.e. the xmr, it opens/closes the car’s roof so another hotkey would be nice lr change menu from ‘i’ to ‘m’ like orcaninja said would be viable too.

• Upvote 1
  • Doakes locked this topic