/autolow [G] [IMPLEMENTED]

On 11/10/2020 at 4:32 PM, MomoIsHere said:

I personally dont think it is needed, as /l on its own is a simple enough command. It's a simple and easy improvement, but I just dont think it's necessary.

No one said its necessary, it just a quality of life improvement! If we went by is it necessary for everything we wouldn't have halve the features in the server.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, KFN said:

No one said its necessary, it just a quality of life improvement! If we went by is it necessary for everything we wouldn't have halve the features in the server.

That sounds reasonable. Yeah. I mean, I wouldn't mind it being in, but I just said I don't see it as important myself. But hey, if others like it and think they need it, it's good enough to be added in.

On 9/27/2020 at 10:23 PM, bricksbricksbricks said:

I would add to this a property owner could set the property to be on autolow by default, would help in crowded venues.. Not everyone is a fast reader etc I've had some friends who dislike events on the server because they can't keep up / gets stressed.

would need a command for normal talk if there isn't one already to speak on normal while on autolow.

• mj2002 locked this topic
  • MomoIsHere changed the title to /autolow [G]
  • 1 year later...
  • Developer
On 4/4/2020 at 9:16 AM, Sacred said:

Short description: upon executing /autolow, everything you say from then on is automatically input in /low instead of doing /l every time

Detailed description:    upon executing /autolow, everything you say from then on is automatically input in /low instead of doing /l every time

Commands to add: /autolow

How would your suggestion improve the server?  make people's lives easier

This has now been implemented.

Thank you for your suggestion!

• Rothschild changed the title to /autolow [G] [IMPLEMENTED]