On 4/3/2020 at 6:45 PM, El Ghetto Man said:

MS_Normandie_Locos__Koreatown.png

The Mara Salvatrucha 13 Palomino Locos (PLS) faction as it stands is a fictional portrayal of a tightly knit Mara Salvatrucha clique which is known for being heavily organized and extremely vicious in its criminal pursuits and is presently operating out of Little Seoul and other 'Westside Los Santos' neighborhoods. 

To a lesser extent, the faction is a fictional portrayal of the Mara Salvatrucha itself along with its 'San Andreas' Program or 'Ranfla' as it struggles to rebuild itself and its respective cliques to their former glory of the 1990's and early 2000's while establishing the Mara Salvatrucha's presence wherever possible.

This faction is heavily based off of, but not entirely based off of the Normandie Locos Salvatruchos MS-13 clique that operates out of Koreatown, Los Angeles. 

Much love to everybody who took part in this faction, whether you stayed with us until the day we closed, or left at some point. I appreciate u all, especially my mate @bidi bidi bom bom who if I didn't have around, I probably wouldn't have been able to achieve much with this faction. Other shoutouts go to @FortySeven @Black Swan @Seoul's Finest @East Los Raider and everyone else who took part in this faction.

Edited by Garras Up
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2
  • IrCam changed the title to Mara Salvatrucha 13
  • harrison locked this topic
  • Nervous unlocked this topic