Fixed-wing aircraft price adjustment, and Pilot's license changes. [G]

Just now, SpritDodo said:

Exactly. The problem is that even if you drop the prices you will fulfill the demand and then what are you going to do with all those second hand planes? In my opinion right now you can get your hands on one if you really want by leasing them on the UCP. Financially speaking you are making a wiser choice.

Simple, just offer a refund request. And the leasing prices are just ridiculous at the moment. 100K a month to lease?

47 minutes ago, Mattkov said:

Simple, just offer a refund request. And the leasing prices are just ridiculous at the moment. 100K a month to lease?

Bro what are you even talking about? 100k for what? Bro you can get a Nimbus for 95k a month but that is with insurance paid. You can lease it for 47,500$ a month and pay for insurance every time you use it. Like what are you even talking about. I feel like you are just complaining that you can't buy your own private jet being the everyday Joe so you come in here and ask for a price reduction. If you are really passionate about planes and flying you'll work your way up to either get the funds to buy it or lease it. 

I'm a big car guy too and I'm not going aroud to complain about cars prices although some of them are ridiculous, I've applied to get my hands on one to lease and in the future I'll buy one myself. Like come on there's pleanty of option you have to own those things and I feel like you are leaving behind your character development and hard pushing to get a plane. I've encountered a guy icly that asked me if I had a pilot license, which I don't, but if I had I could be flying him right now.

4 minutes ago, SpritDodo said:

Bro what are you even talking about? 100k for what? Bro you can get a Nimbus for 95k a month but that is with insurance paid. You can lease it for 47,500$ a month and pay for insurance every time you use it. Like what are you even talking about. I feel like you are just complaining that you can't buy your own private jet being the everyday Joe so you come in here and ask for a price reduction. If you are really passionate about planes and flying you'll work your way up to either get the funds to buy it or lease it. 

I'm a big car guy too and I'm not going around to complain about cars prices although some of them are ridiculous, I've applied to get my hands on one to lease and in the future I'll buy one myself. Like come on there's plenty of option you have to own those things and I feel like you are leaving behind your character development and hard pushing to get a plane. I've encountered a guy icly that asked me if I had a pilot license, which I don't, but if I had I could be flying him right now.

Oh, no I got my planes, that's not the issue, it was just to allow more fellow pilots. And no I don't want a private jet, if that's what you're wondering.

It's just to give access to more players that want to be in this type of role-play. Anyone can grind the funds if they need it. It's just ridiculous that a simple propeller driven plane is almost 1 million.

• MomoIsHere changed the title to Fixed-wing aircraft price adjustment, and Pilot's license changes. [G]
  • mj2002 locked this topic