Savings account

zay

Short description: The savings account allows players to save money like the real world

Detailed description: Each players get's the chance to go to a bank and create a savings account and with this savings account a minimum of let say 10,000 dollars can be put into the savings account. And the game will prompt you to have at least 10k and if you have 10k, then the savings account can start. Once the saving account is started then your savings account will rise a certain amount every payday, so basically you get interest for having a savings account that way players can get more money. Having a savings account rewards players and

Commands to add: /stats (Right by the money and bank it should also display savings example(Money: $23,564 Bank: $101,340 Saving: $10,050).

Items to add: access to withdraw from savings in atm as well.

How would your suggestion improve the server? Having a savings account rewards players and could possibly make more realistic role play when it comes to being wealthy or a business man and that's why it should be the players choice to have one.

Additional information: Lot's of scripting I know, but could be a clever Idea, if anoyone has more things to add on this that'll be great I'm not a math wiz or banker obv.

14 minutes ago, Syrike said:

Nervous has already stated why a savings account script will not be added to the server. I cannot find the previous suggestion at this time however I can tell you that no system like this will be added.

Alright sounds good!