New Animations - Work/Labor

Law

Short description: Working Animations

Detailed description: I'd like to see more work/labor animations to help visualize the tasks being done without having to roleplay what each person would see upon entering the room.

Commands to add: Add the appropriate names/commands for each animation, e.g. mopping1, mopping2, blower1.

Items to add: Objects with each animation, a mop to accompany a mopping action, a leafblower to accompany clearing trimmings/leaves.

How would your suggestion improve the server?: It'd add more variety to the roleplayed tasks without having to type out your action again for every encountered player.

Additional information: Feel free to list some others that you think may be a great addition and I'll edit it in the original post. It'd also be great if someone with access to Menyoo could locate some of these animation names to have them implemented easier. EDIT: Also, please add trash bags to the garbage animation.

The Bureau Raid (Firetruck Access) - GTA 5 Wiki Guide - IGN

The Bureau Raid Mission Guide/Walkthrough - Tom's GTA Cheats

I don't think that's how a leaf blower works - YouTube

Edited by Law
27 minutes ago, Rozi said:

Totally want this. I would also love to have a place where you can quickly favourite anims that you use frequently.

Yes, please. Perhaps we could save up to 10 animations for examples that we could trigger using commands like /anim1 /anim2... It hella sucks when you can't figure out if the animation you're looking for is (/anim legscrossedlean2) or (/anim crossedlegslean2) or (/leancrossedlegs2)... lol you get the idea.

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

Yes, please. Perhaps we could save up to 10 animations for examples that we could trigger using commands like /anim1 /anim2... It hella sucks when you can't figure out if the animation you're looking for is (/anim legscrossedlean2) or (/anim crossedlegslean2) or (/leancrossedlegs2)... lol you get the idea.

Wanted to suggest it, I would like to see favorited animation category..

28 minutes ago, PandaGaming said:

Wanted to suggest it, I would like to see favorited animation category..

Here’s an idea. Maybe it can be done with an in-game client sided binding, something like:

/bindanimation [Animation Name] [Nickname] (Obviously can’t use existing animation names)

Then you just do /anim Nickname 

Edited by Giles
  • Upvote 1

I don't know how hard it is to implement animations, but this simple add will surely create interesting RP jobs and open new avenues.

Having roleplayed around construction before, some anims revolving around that would be great too.

• mj2002 locked this topic