Adding a /ad queue. ((More info))

c9k

1 minute ago, gporium said:

This will breakdown a donator feature

What is the donator feature? That is what I have been asking. Please read for more than a few seconds and I'm sure there is a valid option to fix it ?

1 hour ago, c9k said:

What is the donator feature? That is what I have been asking. Please read for more than a few seconds and I'm sure there is a valid option to fix it ?

I think what people are saying is that an ad queue system would eliminate the ability to post an ad when you want and be at the mercy of the system. 

For example, I pay for Platinum which allows me to place ads every 3 minutes. Yeah I sometimes have to fight other people to get an ad in, but it’s not usually a problem for long. If there were an ad queue, what if 7 platinum members put their ads in queue before me? I will have to wait 21 minutes for my ad to be placed. It makes that part of the donator status completely useless. 

I get the concept of the queue, but in execution it won’t work as well. 

It's been already suggested and it's in the "accepted" pit of idea for future updates but we'll probably just make a completely new system. Please read the suggestion rules to avoid a warning in the future.

Edited by Nervous
  • Upvote 1