The Sheriff's Department & You

Bospy

11 minutes ago, Stiggz said:

From what I’ve heard, the SD drove people out at sea and made them swim back to land? When has that ever been done?

Read a few pages back if you missed the topic.

On 1/31/2021 at 1:19 PM, Dom. said:

My character was the one tossed in the water. I had a ton of fun with the roleplay at the protests and have no OOC problem with the events that transpired. I've even got some long term character development out of it. There was nothing wrong with what went down, come on. Not everything needs to be brought to an OOC medium and moaned about for an hour, dude.

AKA, they threw someone in the water by the G6 HQ - no hyperbolic kidnapping turned drowning attempt.  

Please read forward from here:

ALL the information you need regarding the events are in this very thread, spreading rumors as fact trying to prove a point that's wrong isn't going to get us anywhere.

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST
22 minutes ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

Read a few pages back if you missed the topic.

AKA, they threw someone in the water by the G6 HQ - no hyperbolic kidnapping turned drowning attempt.  

Please read forward from here:

ALL the information you need regarding the events are in this very thread, spreading rumors as fact trying to prove a point that's wrong isn't going to get us anywhere.

Well I've been going about it as a drowning attempt IC because I was forcefully shoved in there while I was weighed down by heavy shit in my backpack and my clothes, and then while immediately struggling the cop turned around and gave no fucks. Regardless, that's IC and neither here nor there! I loved the entire experience and got some dope ass roleplay out of it.

• Upvote 1

Following the replies of @lambchops, @Keane and @.Pluto., I’d like to redact my statements.

The insight into your sources and the little disclosure about internal procedures on an OOC level convinced me actually. Please do not mistake my replies for a complaint or bashing, I was simply a concerned player voicing his concerns. Thanks for answering them!

That being said, I’m wondering how this will turn out. Keep up the good work!

@Bospy @KeaneEverything I’ve seen or heard from the protests was fine and entirely believable & you could see and witness similar behaviour from a dozen different google searches in a matter of minutes.

OOC - It’s worth noting that the largest group of ‘victims’ of any overuse of violence have had nothing but good things to say about the way the events went down. (Of course IC they feel very differently!)

Does that mean SD behaved like model police officers throughout the event? Of course not but that’s nothing for anyone to get upset about - let’s be honest, is it more fun things panned out the way they did or would people have preferred zero incidents across two protests and nothing to write home about? (I thought it was good to see the difference between both protests).

I won’t go into any specific details or comment on IC events here because it’s entirely inappropriate to do so, other than to say I think for the most part everyone involved (I.e both sides), did a great job and had a lot of fun.

• Applaud 1

I organised the protests on my character Noah Gashi - I want to give everyone in the LSSD faction a big thumbs up. I got some seriously awesome roleplay & character development out of the events that transpired.

While Noah may really, really hate you guys, I don't on an OOC level and have nothing but praise and commendation for how it was handled and the roleplay that came from it.

Keep it up you glorious evil bastards guys! It's great to see.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, celestialrage said:

I organised the protests on my character Noah Gashi - I want to give everyone in the LSSD faction a big thumbs up. I got some seriously awesome roleplay & character development out of the events that transpired.

While Noah may really, really hate you guys, I don't on an OOC level and have nothing but praise and commendation for how it was handled and the roleplay that came from it.

Keep it up you glorious evil bastards guys! It's great to see.

Thanks for your positive feedback! I think I can speak on behalf of the majority/entirety of the faction when I say that we thoroughly enjoyed the role-play provided also.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic