The Sheriff's Department & You

Bospy

Just now, Chuck Lee said:

Anywho I would've posted the story on that topic to explain a why we need aviation regulations.

Yea - The penal code/laws are definitely lacking in a lot of ways in regards to writing and enforcement. I've brought up concerns previously to "lackluster" response. But that too is a topic for a different thread.

I'd also maybe touch on the fact that it is very very unlikely that every deputy you meet is going to know every rule and regulation about everything.   If a real deputy found a helicopter parked in a parking lot, chances are they would assume it was illegal instead of whipping out his phone and going on google.  Sounds like they've portrayed their character quite well there.

14 hours ago, Garras Up said:

ive never seen a helicopter in a parking lot, they generally have their own areas where they're allowed to land.

Mostly because the youtube videos being cited as "evidence" are things that happen in incredibly rural areas, not in metropolitan areas. 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Ronnie two poles said:

Just wanted to say I really love the RP between SD and others. People like Blowin' HollowsShawnM and AceS| really keep the faction interesting. Thought I would provide some positive opinion from an outsider looking in - these guys are a great representation of what you guys stand for in your faction. Excellent job boys. 

Appreciate the kind words.

• Upvote 1
  • 3 months later...
13 minutes ago, Ryoichi said:

I would love to see some more civilian jobs within the faction. 

Hey bud! We're opening up Civilian members within the Information Bureau who will be responsible for helping with community engagement and whatnot soon. We also have part time "custody assistants" which are non-sworn jail guards currently recruiting. Going forward we're looking at additional areas as well. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic