The Sheriff's Department & You

Bospy

I've had nothing but great interactions with SD, everything from bad guy Eugene threatening to shoot me with an AR and RPing shaking, portraying actual emotions to passive talking sessions with deputies, all of it was increadible. I've only witnessed great, thorough roleplay with intense detail to development with SD and for that, I thank you guys, you guys are one of the best sources of roleplay I personally have witnessed. Every interaction has been unique and every person I've met from SD has had a unique personality, mentality, development, and 99% of the time accompanied by a great OOC attitude. You guys are fantastic, love you all. 

Also want to use this opportunity to remind everyone, this is not a riot, faction leadership has themselves asked to stop bashing LSPD because not only does it look bad on them, it looks bad on you, SD and the possible faction or friendgroup you, although possibly unaware of represent. Thank you.

Edited by nateX
  • Upvote 1

As someone who was in the LSSD from the beginning it’s flattering to see the community’s love for the faction and a true testament to current and past members. 

Bad mouthing another faction isn’t the way to go about it. Every faction has bad apples. The LSPD is improving. But that’s not the focus here, the LSSD is. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, lambchops said:

I understand people may have their emotions but please do not use this topic as an outlet to bash any other faction, keep the spotlight on us.

I have to echo what the faction leader has said as it got pushed to the previous page. The purpose of this thread is to gain feedback from the community on how we're doing. Stick to commenting on the LSSD specifically. It makes our job a lot easier to go through all the feedback.

I can speak on behalf of the rest of the leadership team when I say we're delighted by all the positive feedback so far. We're glad to see we achieved what we aimed for since the beginning of the faction.  Of course, this couldn't have been done without all the faction members that have contributed over the past year. The positive comments will encourage everyone in our faction to continue providing the quality roleplay you know them for.

Over my time and interaction with legal factions on the server, the LSSD has been a breathe of fresh air. From the otherside and being in the LSFD, they were always a joy to interact with, even when they were accidentally shooting at you. They provided constant consequences and accurate roleplay, and they were always amazing to work with OOCly.

Honestly an amazing faction.