The Sheriff's Department & You

Bospy

The roleplay I've had with SD has always been fun and a positive experience. The names that have been especially memorable are Marisa Savaria, Rudy Benson, Timothy Bowen, Benjamin Molina, and Samuel Vasquez. Big props to them for keeping roleplay standards high while also making interactions enjoyable.

• Applaud 1

i've had nothing but good moments when interacting with SD. Really felt like my char was interacting with actual people and not some mannequins with a badge.

when my character was shot they actually went over to help instead of leaving him out to squirm in pain and wait for FD. really exceeded my expectations.

huge props to these people.

I've had so many interactions with SD where I have lost so many times but I have still enjoyed every single second of the roleplay. Whatever they are doing in their faction, they are doing it correctly. @Jonesy was someone I was able to speak to and solve any issues, always maintaining a fair judgement towards all things and an open mind. The people in the Detective Bureau of this faction have also provided not only myself but my faction a tremendous amount of roleplay and have always been very understanding and fair OOC, making sure everyone is in agreement with things. 

The illegal community loves the Sheriff's Department. Everyone I speak to has nothing but praise for it. The fact they are all approachable and are always willing to have a discussion is outstanding. Other factions need to learn from this one.